• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 189 CGC 9.6 WHITE pages up for grabs...

9 posts in this topic

I wish I had at least been able to see a picture of the book; whether the auction was real or not. I want badly to get my hands on a high grade copy. Slabbed or unslabbed. But I wouldn't have been able to afford this one even if it hadn't been taken off.

Yes, Rich, I originally bought the book from you, but now my focus has changed, so I am going to part with it. But it was a pleasure dealing with you, and I hope this shows that the auction is legitimate as we can both vow for the authenticity of the book. Thanks for pointing out the new link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A%3AIT&rd=1

True, true...anyone doubting the authenticity of this comic, this is the real deal.

David's book is the one that he won from me in a MAJOR bidding war smile.gif that was around the holiday season.

I had people contacting me outside ebay looking for this one.

This is probably the highest grade Batman 189 on the market currently.

I've never seen one as nice before or since. Whoever wins this book will be very pleased.