• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

451 posts in this topic

Combat Kelly 15

General wear,  and  that lower  corner is just  folded under,   not  missing.  Three  Dave  Berg (of  Mad  fame)  stories  in this issue.

Grab  a solid  copy  for  $15

iCBozPC.jpg

1 minute ago, MBFan said:

Actually it IS...Junior Medics of America on Page 764 of OS46.

Tch tch. 

Brian,   Brian.  Surely  you don't  think  I'd  lead  you wrong,  do you?  

I  saw the request earlier,   sorry  no  Batman 189  at present. 

How about  a  really  nice  195 instead?

Batman 195

Ooh look,   they  snuck  a  skeleton  past  the  Comics  Code!  And on the cover yet! Couple  small   color  breaks  on spine,  a whiff  of  soiling  BC.  VERY  minor  general  wear.  Flat,  square,   glossy,   tight  spine  and CF,   bone  white  pages,  what's not to love?

Asking  $75  for this little  gem.

Z8XjzIw.jpg

Crime  Does Not  Pay 55

Nice enough  copy,  but for that  bit  completely off  upper LH  corner,  lol

Reader for $10

lXV1cE7.jpg

Green Hornet 2,  Gold  Key

Corner off  lower  RH  FC,   general  wear,   still  glossy,   tight with  offwhite pages. 

Grab  a lower grader  for $5

mYQQifa.jpg

Battle Cry 15

General  wear,  and an embossed  circle  lower  RH FC,   it's  a Notary  Republic  seal! George  D  Wilcox.   How  odd is that?

Take it for $10,  embossing  and   all

ezzU1J3.jpg

Strange  Adventures 74

Well well!   It appears  that Adam  Strange  swiped  his  look  from someone from  Dimension  X!

Good  stacking wave  along  spine,   some  general  wear,  and there's  that  same embossing  in  the same place...by the same  Notary  Republic.  You'd  swear it  came out  of the same  collection,  wouldn't  you?

Asking  $20  SOLD! BY PM

5yz5IwH.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Detective  Comics 327

This is  where  the title  changed  from  Strawberry  Ripple  Batman  and  The Alien  Of  The Month   back  to real  Batman  stories.  the much  vaunted  "New  Look"

Three pieces of tape on the spine, another inside the front cover.   Otherwise  some  general  wear.   Tight  with  white pages.

Grab  an  affordable  copy for $10

0wnOR5n.jpg

All right,   I've run  out of  scans!    Last  post  for  the evening. 

I'll be back  tomorrow  around  Noon EST  for  an hour or two,  and  then  start  sending out invoices tomorrow  evening, 

Batman 135

General  wear,   bit of chipping  BC,  3" vertical  tear  lower  BC. Tight,  offwhite pages. 

Grab a ten center for $25  SOLD! by PM

WYIHbrN.jpg

Edited by catrick339

That's it! 

Take  a look  at  the unsold items,   feel  free to  make  a  reasonable offer  or  bundle  a  few books  together.   You have  about  24 hours,  I'll  close out  the thread  when  the last invoices go out  tomorrow evening 

Edited by catrick339