• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

451 posts in this topic

X-Men 48

Dogear  upper RH FC,  light wrinkle  in  logo,  otherwise  some  general wear,  good gloss,  tight with white pages,

Asking $15

4TzYb5Z.jpg

All right!   Last  book  of the thread!

Strange Adventures 81

See the scan,  it's got  a dangling chad  at the bottom  of  FC,  not  sure it'll still  be  attached next time  you take it out of the bag,  lol

Otherwise  a  nice lower  grade  DC  sci fi  book,  tight,  glossy,  offwhite pages

Take it for $15

3md2XRH.jpg

Woo woo!   All posted,  and with ten minutes to spare!

I have to step  out  for  some chores,  but I'll be back after dinner  to  start  sending out invoices.

You have about  four  hours before then  to pick  the  carcass,   make  reasonable  counteroffers,  bundle   a  few  books  together,   send  insulting lowballs  for me to  laugh at,  etc etc,. 

Thanks  for another fun  thread  to  all  the  lurkers,  kibitzers,   and buyers! 

Invoices  this evening.

3 hours ago, catrick339 said:

The Betty Pages 2  first print

This  one is just  as nice as the #1,  with  a  glossy full color  cover.  

And this one  definitely  DOES    have nudity,  so YOU MUST SEND ME  A STATEMENT  THAT YOU ARE  EIGHTEEN OR OLDER OR  I  WILL NOT  SELL IT TO YOU!

Asking $20 

EPEdO2c.jpg

Take

All righty!

Dinner  is finished,  time  to  type  for  an hour or two.

Last  chance  to  dig around  for  a bargain  or  offer  up  a  lowball  or  a bundle.  I have  a new  stove  to pay for besides the art,   so  no  reasonable offer  will be  refused,   and  I  might  even  take  a  couple  that  are UNreasonable,  lol  

The only  way  to find  out  is  to  Make.  That.  Offer. 

Invoices  start  flowing  as  fast  as I  can type,  let's  call it  a  soft  close  at 8 PM,  hard  close  at 10 PM  EST.

Hello  again!

Last  invoice  just went out,   soft  close  as of now.   Send  me  a PM  if  you want  to negotiate  for anything left,   and  this thread  will  close  down  tight  at 10 PM

Thanks  again  to  everybody!