• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

451 posts in this topic

Just now, tricolorbrian said:

You guys and your photobucket... lol  I used to use that, and tiny pic, but now I just upload from my computer files or my flickr acct...it's so much easier...

Trouble is I have to be home to upload from my computer and that is rarely the case for me.

Four Color 59,  Mother Goose by the great Walt  Kelly

1/4" split lower  spine,   chip out upper spine,  little  water  stain upper  RH  FC,  chip out lower  RH BC.   Flat and square,  tight spine  and CF,  cream - offwhite  pages.  Grab  some Kelly  for  an affordable price!

$20 takes it home

Zg6KAcR.jpg

Just now, tricolorbrian said:

So, set up a flickr acct and put your comics in albums for easy retrieval...here, check it out:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/48237384@N08/albums/72157639782896185

Thanks Brian, will do. My problem is I have hundreds. A daunting task...

But it will kill the time until Catrick posts some thing cool for us I guess.

19 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Panic 3

Every bit  as  funny  as MAD.  but it didn't  make the cut  to magazine,   so  not as many people  know about it.

This  issue  lampoons   Lil  Abner,   and  the John Wayne  flick  The Quiet Man,  among others,

'Your  basic VG,   general  wear,   but  tight with  white pages.

Asking $25

Ahh,  THERE'S   our  Humor In A Vericose  Vein!

Klwlxvl.jpg

:takeit:

Wedding Bells 5

Nice  Quality Comics  romance.   Later issues  had  Bill Ward  and Matt Baker,  you'll have to settle  for  Ogden Whitney  in this one.   Touch of spine roll,    small tear  LH BC,   bit of general wear,  ink upper  FC

Asking $15

ENWdBUO.jpg

8 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Four Color 59,  Mother Goose by the great Walt  Kelly

1/4" split lower  spine,   chip out upper spine,  little  water  stain upper  RH  FC,  chip out lower  RH BC.   Flat and square,  tight spine  and CF,  cream - offwhite  pages.  Grab  some Kelly  for  an affordable price!

$20 takes it home

Zg6KAcR.jpg

:takeit:

Modern Comics 57

Rough  Reader.  Couple  CF's missing,  but  the Blackhawk  story is complete,   and  so is the six page  Torchy  story by Bill Ward.

$10 takes it

xM87cIY.jpg

Summer Fun 54  (Formerly  Li'l Genius) 

Nice 1966 Charlton  squarebound.    Small tear  upper RH edge FC,  some general  wear.   Tight with white pages.

Asking $5

Znpho7b.jpg

Modern Comics 80

And a pretty nice copy.  Touch of spine  roll,   otherwise  flat  and clean,   tight spine  and CF,  white pages,  Six  page Torchy  story.

Asking $50

6l8CbeV.jpg

Romantic Story 1

Corner  off  lower  RH  FC,  otherwise  quite nice,  white pages

Asking $15

tlcGoZJ.jpg

Smash Comics  70

CF  loose,   spine roll,   general  wear.   Jack  Cole  cover,   white pages,  small piece out  LH  BC

Asking $15

oXuNSmh.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Tales of Suspense 55

Early  Mandarin  appearance.  Ink  scribbles FC,  general wear,  tight  with  white pages.  Very nice filler if the scribbles don't bother you.

$20 takes it

5uKp1RG.jpg

Young Love V1 #5

Small tear   RH  edge FC,  and that  awkwardly  placed  grease pencil on  Our Heroine's  forehead,   touch of spine roll,   bit of general wear.

Asking $20

GR92yMt.jpg

Smash Comics  70 is  SOLD!  Thanks  Robot!

Snarky  comments  are  POSTED!   Thanks  Peanut Gallery!