• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Drek thats heating up on eBay
2 2

146 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Well, I see those a plenty in the $1-$2 boxes, so I guess it will stay that way for the next 5-25 years.

26 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Funny, I was just going through some books last night, saw a few of those, and wondered whether it would just be best to toss them.

Still, In imagine people are buying these for the shipper, not the comics

2 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

Wow. 275 copies in a five minute period to surely one person.

I know there have been some sales of this book for over 100$ for 9.8 but if u take a look at his copies it looks like the majority of them wouldn't even pass an 8.0. They're just all dinged up and bent.. and for a prestige format book that's not gonna press flat ever. So this is probably the biggest waste of money any investor ever spent on a whole box of... well.. drek

16 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Funny, I was just going through some books last night, saw a few of those, and wondered whether it would just be best to toss them.

Still, In imagine people are buying these for the shipper, not the comics

Yeah, the shipper is cool, wouldn't mind having one of those, and having it full of the actual book, it'd actually make a nice display piece. Wouldn't touch the books on their own, but I could see myself actually paying for the whole package like that.

Edit to add: Looking at it further, that's actually a REALLY cool display, nice tall Batman image, if they're in nice shape, I'd pay about that much just for the display. But I like retail stuff like that.

Edited by F For Fake

12 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Yeah, the shipper is cool, wouldn't mind having one of those, and having it full of the actual book, it'd actually make a nice display piece. Wouldn't touch the books on their own, but I could see myself actually paying for the whole package like that.

Edit to add: Looking at it further, that's actually a REALLY cool display, nice tall Batman image, if they're in nice shape, I'd pay about that much just for the display. But I like retail stuff like that.

I am fairly certain Keaton is doing a signing in the near(ish) future. I would guess that is where these are headed. 

1 hour ago, radiohead said:

I am fairly certain Keaton is doing a signing in the near(ish) future. I would guess that is where these are headed. 

If only they made a Multiciplity or Mr. Mom comic :sorry:

Edited by ygogolak