• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warehouse Thors

14 posts in this topic

Hey all, was wondering what some of the warehouse finds were in respect to Thor. I know that 132 and 156 were. At least i think they were. What about the issues around 156? Any others that were found in high quantities?

With 132 and 156 you've got the two biggies. Seems to me there are also alot of high grade copies of 139 around.

On the flip side, the title-switching ish 126 is surprisingly tough to find in NM.

True. #182 is also one of the more common ones, with 72 out of 82 copies submitted to CGC in 9.4 or better. Compare that with 5 out of 101 issues of #126 in 9.4 or better and it's hard to believe this was part of the same stash. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Excellent Rhino. Good use of the extra letter. We fans on the inside, get it.

Some Modern-Only reader will probably just scratch his head in confusion.

I've been there. I found a good reader copy of TTA #23 under some old rusty sled.

i think i remember that one:

"Earth was Doomed.....When I brought ROSEBUDD to life!!!!!"

sign-funnypost.gif

Where do they keep these warehouses!?

I have been looking forever! Where are they? Please don't say Sunset Blvd! Those in S. California will get this! lol

CAL 27_laughing.gif