• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ordering from e gerber

18 posts in this topic

Quick question. I'm having the time of my life finding mylars / fullbacks etc at any local shops within an hour of me. Is ordering through e gerber my best option? Any recommendations would be helpful! Thanks! 

I ordered direct from them and was happy with the order.  I placed an order for about 32 packs of HB/FB and 32 packs of M2/M4.  Shipping added an extra $2.20 per pack but was worth it since I too was having a hard time finding them locally and when I did see them they were priced rather high.

I've ordered many times from sellers on eBay. Just search for the product number and you'll find what you need. Many of them offer free shipping as well. If you need "a lot" then your best bet is to order direct for a bulk discount. 

7 minutes ago, shortboxed said:

I've ordered many times from sellers on eBay. Just search for the product number and you'll find what you need. Many of them offer free shipping as well. If you need "a lot" then your best bet is to order direct for a bulk discount. 

I'm gonna want to order a pretty substantial amount lol. 

1 hour ago, OrangeNemesis said:

Quick question. I'm having the time of my life finding mylars / fullbacks etc at any local shops within an hour of me. Is ordering through e gerber my best option? Any recommendations would be helpful! Thanks! 

https://www.hotflips.com/

14 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

I get mine on Amazon, usually this combo. This buyer (Ready Set Collect) has free shipping and ships USPS Priority so I usually get them in a few days.

If you only knew how much I should of asked the boards the question by the OP. I have one LCS with "supplies", and I live in Dallas, if I had asked I could have saved some major dough. I bought 10 SA Top-Loaders at the LCS for $2.50 a pop :$ they had a 15% off sale so I thought I was doing good, ended up spending $23.01 :cry:

I did bookmark the Amazon Page, now I know and knowing is half my battle apparently :foryou:

I order direct from egerber in lots of 1000 - turns out to save a ton.

2 minutes ago, OrangeNemesis said:

this is what i plan on doing

That's a real nice price now that I look it up for 1000. 

Question is Mylite's 2 the same as a toploader ??? or some such thing? I'm still a little new to this, please forgive my ignorance...

I see that it says:

The 2 mil sleeves are twice the thickness and 4 times the protection of 1 mil thick bags. The most popular Mylar sleeve.

Made from 2 mil thick Mylar D®. Dimensions are width x height plus flap. Flap can be folded over, tucked in, or taped closed.

I'm not really sure what this means...:shy:

37 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I see that it says:

The 2 mil sleeves are twice the thickness and 4 times the protection of 1 mil thick bags. The most popular Mylar sleeve.

Made from 2 mil thick Mylar D®. Dimensions are width x height plus flap. Flap can be folded over, tucked in, or taped closed.

I'm not really sure what this means...:shy:

I am at a loss to explain - M2s are more rigid than a my lite, but less rigid than a snug - nothing at all like what I know as a top loader.

33 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's a real nice price now that I look it up for 1000. 

Question is Mylite's 2 the same as a toploader ??? or some such thing? I'm still a little new to this, please forgive my ignorance...

top loader is way thicker and not foldable etc. you slide book in from top and thats it. 

49 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I am at a loss to explain - M2s are more rigid than a my lite, but less rigid than a snug - nothing at all like what I know as a top loader.

pppfffft!! lol PERVERT! lol

2 hours ago, ARCHIVED COLLECTIBLES said:

As someone already pointed out, if you can swing 1000 lots just buy direct. No one will come close to that price. For instance, on a per comic basis, your cost would be 37 something cents on a Standard M2 +FB combo. 

When I am feeling like I cannot afford the expense all at once, I just order the M2s one month and the fullbacks another month.