• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OO PCH
3 3

154 posts in this topic

Um...so I don't know that I've ever seen 4 people take the same book.  I think that's a record for me.  I'm happy to see so much enthusiasm for my dad's books.  I've got a few dozen ACGs that I'll post starting tomorrow morning and will send invoices out after that.  Sorry to be a tease...but I'm off to dinner now with my lovely wife.  

Just now, dannyboy said:

Um...so I don't know that I've ever seen 4 people take the same book.  I think that's a record for me.  I'm happy to see so much enthusiasm for my dad's books.  I've got a few dozen ACGs that I'll post starting tomorrow morning and will send invoices out after that.  Sorry to be a tease...but I'm off to dinner now with my lovely wife.  

ugghhh one more

Ok, just as a teaser I'll post for sale the first of the ACGs.

Out of the Night #1  would be FN or better if my little brother hadn't put/pulled a piece of tape in the center.  So I guess VG+?  Maybe better?  Anyhow, otherwise great book.

$225  $175 SOLD

Scan 228.jpeg

Scan 229.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy