• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OO PCH
3 3

154 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, dannyboy said:

Operation Peril #8 FN or better

What looks like fading or something on the edges seems to be an ad on the inside front cover that is showing through (it's in yellow).  Not sure how to grade that but it does look a little off.

Frankly, I'm just super worried for the cavemen who have to deal with dinosaurs AND spaceships.  That's a lot.

$125 $90

Scan 295.jpeg

Scan 296.jpeg

Now $90.

3 hours ago, dannyboy said:

Forbidden Worlds #27 GD/VG

Bummed this one isn't higher grade as I think it's an interesting cover.

$80 $50

Scan 309.jpeg

Scan 310.jpeg

Now $50.

Edited by dannyboy

Last 5 books: Adventures into the Unknown 17 and 50, Operation Peril 7 and 8, and Forbidden Worlds 27.

Already discounted to $365.   First :takeit: before any are taken individually gets all 5 for $250 shipped.

Ok, taking the kids to see Spider-Man and I'll send out invoices when I get home.  I've also got a few more odds and ends of books of my dads that I'll post.  Some Black Magics and other randoms.

I'm going to get all of the books from this thread shipped out today and get that off my list.  Then I'll see what remains but I don't think it's a ton of stuff and nothing really sought after.  Pretty random.  Although some higher grade randomness. :)