• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Star Comic 8 and Amazing Fantasy 15 unrestored
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Usual Rulez

First :takeit: wins it over unfinished PM No HOS. Shipping will be calculated with insurance. I will ship out of the US and can calculate shipping if necessary. Payment accepted but would like to not incur additional fees so accept PayPal Gift, checks, cash or postal money orders are fine, too.  Open to time payments as well.  I will be at San Diego so if interested in purchasing in person I will be there at a friends booth with about 2 short boxes of other stuff as well.  Thanks for looking.  

Jeff

Edited by cmcfan

So for those who want to meet up at SDCC I will be there as early as Tuesday but between posting these books and now I played a basketball game and managed to rupture my Achilles. The summer of Jeff is over. So will be a bit hobbled during the con and will get there when I get there. 

5 hours ago, cmcfan said:

So for those who want to meet up at SDCC I will be there as early as Tuesday but between posting these books and now I played a basketball game and managed to rupture my Achilles. The summer of Jeff is over. So will be a bit hobbled during the con and will get there when I get there. 

Serenity now!!

5 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Sorry to hear about the injury Jeff ol' pal. Congrats on the huge sale though great books as always!! 

Appreciate it buddy.  I think the real road begins after the surgery. :facepalm: