• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 4 GA Books Star Studded, Saint 12, Jungle 100, Super-Mystery $195 ALL

2 posts in this topic

Thanks for checking this out!  Here is a lot of four, selling as a lot with shipping included to the continental 48 states.  $195.  You will get the 128 page Star-Studded in VG with a back cover corner missing, Saint 12 solid VG, Super Mystery V. 7 #2 VG- has a corner missing with a catfight cover, and Jungle 100 in VG to round out the foursome!  Look over the pics, the books are complete inside.  Star Studded recently sold on Heritage in VG with a small front cover piece missing for $190, so I think this lot is a good buy for the right person.  I take check, money order, and Paypal.  $195 includes sturdy shipping.  Questions or comments welcome in the thread, or send me a personal message.

angga.jpg

anggaback.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

3 minutes ago, aokartman said:

Thanks for checking this out!  Here is a lot of four, selling as a lot with shipping included to the continental 48 states.  $195.  You will get the 128 page Star-Studded in VG with a back cover corner missing, Saint 12 solid VG, Super Mystery V. 7 #2 VG- has a corner missing with a catfight cover, and Jungle 100 in VG to round out the foursome!  Look over the pics, the books are complete inside.  Star Studded recently sold on Heritage in VG with a small front cover piece missing for $190, so I think this lot is a good buy for the right person.  I take check, money order, and Paypal.  $195 includes sturdy shipping.  Questions or comments welcome in the thread, or send me a personal message.

angga.jpg

anggaback.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

take it