• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIP Martin Landau

24 posts in this topic

For those of us who loved him in Space 1999, Mission Impossible, Outer Limits - "The Man who was never born," and his fantastic portrayal of Bela Lugosi in Ed Wood, Martin Landau has passed. RIP Martin...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/483345001/

Edited by bronze johnny

My first exposure to Martin Landau was Space 1999.  As hokey as that show was, he was great in it.  Great actor.  Was really happy to see him finally get the recognition he deserved when he played Bela Lugosi in Ed Wood.   RIP, Sir.  

I love Landau so much on Mission Impossible , he was probably one of the greatest actors to work on a TV series, so many great episodes from the first year of Mission Impossible , i highly suggest people buy the first year box set !! just brilliant, most of the first year episodes are better than todays newly released movies.......

"The mind of Stephan Miklos" is considered one of the greatest Mission Impossible episodes ,... brilliant acting by Landau playing dual roles.....

not an action episode but purely plot driven......

plotting is extremely dense in this episode so don't blink if watching it