• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$150 Credit with CGC....excluding services?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello.  I was curious about the $150 Credit with CGC if you join a paid tier.  I saw the side note stating the $150 Credit with CGC excludes services.  So, if the credit excludes services from CGC, what can I use the credit for?  :/

Also, is the membership a yearly fee, and if so, are you automatically billed or can you opt out if things aren't what you've expected.

Thx kindly.

8 hours ago, Akira2020 said:

Hello.  I was curious about the $150 Credit with CGC if you join a paid tier.  I saw the side note stating the $150 Credit with CGC excludes services.  So, if the credit excludes services from CGC, what can I use the credit for?  :/

Also, is the membership a yearly fee, and if so, are you automatically billed or can you opt out if things aren't what you've expected.

Thx kindly.

I know the credit is applied to CGC grading fees. (Not sure what they mean by exclude services though)  Membership is yearly, and you can also set your membership to not auto renew once you join in the my account / auto renew section on the left nav panel.

Edited by MustEatBrains

4 hours ago, MustEatBrains said:

I know the credit is applied to CGC grading fees. (Not sure what they mean by exclude services though)  Membership is yearly, and you can also set your membership to not auto renew once you join in the my account / auto renew section on the left nav panel.

I think what it means is more of it doesnt apply to book Restoration, Pressing or cleaning "Services".. you can use it for having books graded/slabbed..  just cant have any of the CCS "fix your comic up some before grading" services.

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/ccs/   for more info

Edited by comxdlr