• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Millie The Model; Patsy; Daredevil GA
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Shipping costs: One to four comics can ship USPS insured priority for $5. Five or more comics is $10 shipped.

I accept paypal or checks.

Money back is not happy with comics minus return shipping. Just return within 10 days.

Please check my feedback thread under surfcitycomics

Patsy and Hedy #`108  VF- to VF range.  $13

Third try 003.JPG

Third try 004.JPG

Third try 005.JPG

Third try 006.JPG

Third try 007.JPG

Third try 008.JPG

Third try 009.JPG

1 hour ago, GregBjur said:

Third try 003.JPG

Wow! I have never noticed this cover before. It's hilarious because there are so many errors in the artwork.

1st off I've never seen a boat's Helm wheel facing out the back where the stern is (That's like driving a car in reverse every where you go!)

2nd, the scale of the boat is way, way small - Hell Peter Dinklage couldn't even fit on that starboard beam!

but what brought this to my attention is the fact that these people are diving in rough waters with the boat tipping by being beat with the waves and a storm blowing up in the sky. It's like they are all ready to die and are happy as hell about it!

lol

Edited by Wally's Comics

1 hour ago, Wally's Comics said:

Wow! I have never noticed this cover before. It's hilarious because there are so many errors in the artwork.

1st off I've never seen a boat's Helm wheel facing out the back where the stern is (That's like driving a car in reverse every where you go!)

2nd, the scale of the boat is way, way small - Hell Peter Dinklage couldn't even fit on that starboard beam!

but what brought this to my attention is the fact that these people are diving in rough waters with the boat tipping by being beat with the waves and a storm blowing up in the sky. It's like they are all ready to die and are happy as hell about it!

lol

lol, it's like Barbie dolls playing on a toy built for Little People.

10 hours ago, GregBjur said:

Shipping costs: One to four comics can ship USPS insured priority for $5. Five or more comics is $10 shipped.

I accept paypal or checks.

Money back is not happy with comics minus return shipping. Just return within 10 days.

Please check my feedback thread under surfcitycomics

Patsy and Hedy #`108  VF- to VF range.  $13

Third try 003.JPG

Third try 004.JPG

Third try 005.JPG

Third try 006.JPG

Third try 007.JPG

Third try 008.JPG

Third try 009.JPG

:takeit:starboard be damned.