• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade my EC WSF ANNUAL

8 posts in this topic

Curious on what you think the grade is on my new Weird Science-Fantasy 1953 Annual. It has nice gloss, and very nice spine edge and back cover. The major flaws are cover is split from the spine 1-1/4" at bottom edgeand 3/16" at top edge, small triangle out bottom right corner, and 1/4" tear at bottom middle.

I've graded it 3.5?

Thanks All!

819714-WSFA11953.jpg

819714-WSFA11953.jpg.ec186a2b0935d3cc839e3023fa9c3368.jpg

Curious on what you think the grade is on my new Weird Science-Fantasy 1953 Annual. It has nice gloss, and very nice spine edge and back cover. The major flaws are cover is split from the spine 1-1/4" at bottom edgeand 3/16" at top edge, small triangle out bottom right corner, and 1/4" tear at bottom middle.

I've graded it 3.5?

A 3.5 sounds about right, but technically you might get a straight 4.0 - Nice Feldstein cover! smile.gif

Thanks everyone! I think my 3.5 grade is accurate because of the super condition of the spine, if not for that then 3.0

Look for my next grade question post tonight on my 1952 WSF annual.