• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For all those who have seen...

Star rating...(4 being the best)  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Star rating...(4 being the best)

25 posts in this topic

I hope Lucas does not make 7-9. There is no point. This is a story about Anakin and it's done. 1-3, the bad guys win, 4-6, the good guys win. Lucas likes AB storytelling and this finishes it off nicely.

We will get 3.5 sort of. Lucas has a 100 episode TV series being set up right now. Supposedly, they will all be filmed first and then shown. It will take place between 3 and 4 and feature lesser characters.

I finally got around to seeing ROTS today. 3 stars in my opinion. I was equally surprised, impressed, and disappointed by the movie, but in the end I was left feeling like it did actually bring something new to the Star Wars series, both technologicly and emotionally. I'm curious to re-watch the rest of the series and see how my feelings are colored by the new entry.

I give it 3 1/2 stars. Very enjoyable, and the action scenes were well done. I must say though, the movie seemed to rush some of the scenes compared to the novel. For example, the fight with Dooku in the book was much more exciting & revealed some interesting insights into the characters involved. In the movie, the scene lasted like 1 minute. I recommend the book to those looking for a little more out of the story.

I finally saw it today and I did like the way it wrapped everything up nicely. Although I kinda was hoping for more of an ending (like maybe seeing Luke as a two year old, inadvertantly move a sippy cup to himself! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif) I thought Hayden's acting was better in this one, but Portman's was about the same. All in all I would give it 3 stars, by far the best of the 3. And I will go see it again! thumbsup2.gif