• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Ultraman Powered painted art at Heritage
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, I consigned a very cool piece of Ultraman painted art to Heritage for the Sunday August 13 auction. (The Sunday right after the big auction.) I think this was merchandise art for a jigsaw puzzle, but I am not certain. Heritage has dug up some more details here-

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/paintings/ultraman-powered-aka-ultraman-the-ultimate-hero-painting-original-art-mandrake-company-ltd-c-1993-2000-/a/121733-12193.s?ic3=ViewItem-Auction-Open-ThisAuction-120115

15735429%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chai

Ultraman art is overall fairly rare.

I know this is outside the scope of comic art. So, could I ask my fellow boardies to help spread the word on other, more relevant forums or FB groups that would be interested in this franchise?

I am not on social media so I would really appreciate an assist. If you know of a better place to post the link -- either domestic or international -- please lend a hand!

Edited by BCarter27