• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my latest Sleeper find: Tower of Shadows #1

17 posts in this topic

Tough to grade...I see some imperfections that could drop the grade significantly ...such as the tear??? on the purple floor between the girl and the guys left legs...and the bottom right corner seems kinda ruff... crazy.gif

Tough to grade...I see some imperfections that could drop the grade significantly ...such as the tear??? on the purple floor between the girl and the guys left legs...and the bottom right corner seems kinda ruff... crazy.gif

Don't think that's a tear, to me it's just a CBC reading bend. That and the LRC are the biggies. 8.0

Not a tear - just one of those weird "crinkly" creases - don't know how these come about. There's no way you can reproduce them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't think that's a tear, to me it's just a CBC reading bend. That and the LRC are the biggies. 8.0

Too bad, it's the BC that's a 9.4 27_laughing.gif

It's a sweet book - I agree with the 8.0 (having it in hand). thumbsup2.gif But we'll never find out, because this copy's goin' in Mylar and into my "keeper" box. It's a great ish for those of you who haven't seen it - highly recommended! acclaim.gif

Too bad, it's the BC that's a 9.4 27_laughing.gif

It's a sweet book - I agree with the 8.0 (having it in hand). thumbsup2.gif But we'll never find out, because this copy's goin' in Mylar and into my "keeper" box. It's a great ish for those of you who haven't seen it - highly recommended! acclaim.gif

That is funny that you say that because I was just thinking "Man, another case of a really nice back cover, too bad the front wasn't as nice!"

PS: You must agree with the Grading contest leader! sumo.gif

stooges.gif