• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auction---Wonder Woman 4 pack---CLOSED--THANK YOU
2 2

59 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Hudson said:

:hi:

:foryou:

I saw the title of one of the threads....about "friendly banter" and I realized that I've been MIA for months...just busy;) so I'm bantering;)

Where better to banter than in the sales forum...and on Tamir's thread...?;)

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

oooh stop it.....youre not gonna even try to win it lol

How do you know? I don't even  know what it is? It might be the one missing Wonder Comic I "need" or the one missing Startling, or ...a Wonder Woman I "need" to upgrade, or maybe Hugh Jackman starred on a comic and I missed it!

2 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

How do you know? I don't even  know what it is? It might be the one missing Wonder Comic I "need" or the one missing Startling, or ...a Wonder Woman I "need" to upgrade, or maybe Hugh Jackman starred on a comic and I missed it!

you guessed it....its a nude pic of hugh jackman....bidding starts at one dollar.....go sha go

Batman #120--This is such a cool cover and a very solid copy.  This is a very solid 6.5 or better copy.  Creases on spine  keep this from the high grade range.  Also a crease bottom right.  Take a look at pics and good luck to you all.  Nov of 2016 a 5.0 went for $160...  BIN =$130

Auction starts now....Ends in 6 hours....Midnight PST...Thank you all and good luck...

Untitled-12-p1.jpg

Untitled-12-p1 (1).jpg

Untitled-12-p1 (2).jpg

Untitled-12-p1 (3).jpg

3 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I like it....the fight is on hahaha.......sha win this and ill post my batman 1

:banana: