• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 3 Results
1 1

41 posts in this topic

Hold on, I didn't actually get one right did I? 

Back of the net!

Image result for fist pump gif

Up 11 whole places! Look out leaderboarders, I'm coming for ya!

13 hours ago, sckao said:

Round 3 COMMENTARY

Carnage. Only seven out of  seventeen Top Ten contestants survived to stay in the Top Ten this round as Book 6 generally devastated the competition.

Congrats to our new First Place contestant, NinjaSealed :ph34r: now leading with 26 points. Just don't get too comfortable as former champion toro has now made his way back to second place with his fourth straight bullseye. :eek:  Former leader Ryan. slips to second place after a remarkable five straight bullseyes. :applause:

Congrats to everyone who scored Double Bullseyes. This was a difficult round. :preach:

NinjaSealed, Mr.TawkyTawny, toro, comicquant, KPR Comics, Chillax23, marmat, battlerob, Sandflea, and LordRahl.

Special recognition goes to battletrob, Sandflea and LordRahl who are climbing at a blistering rate up the charts, moving 46, 49 and 51 spots this round!

Round 3 proves that any Round can turn the field upside down. Make Round 4 the Round you vault up the charts!

:applause:(worship)

After horribly undergrading round 2 I thought I would over compensate with a 7.0 and 8.5. I guess that's progress. It's always a conflict between what I think the grade is and what I think CGC would give it. I am learning that I probably have a lot of books that would grade much higher than I would grade them if I were selling them raw.

Edited by Terrapin
Wrong grade

Just now, kav said:

wtf why that book?  Why not just take that random gamble anytime?  A gamble which is not a gamble because the rules state you would make a note of something like that???

...or would I? hm

3 minutes ago, rdawood said:

:/ I really thought it was missing a back cover as it said pinup and by looking at other similar books.

must be my newbie instincts :( 

thx for clarifying lol