• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: New Mutants #98

8 posts in this topic

I'd take a guess at 9.4 or 9.6. There's something going on with the upper corner of spine... from the back cover point of view

I do not know much about this book to know if that is a factory defect... But it looks high grade...  high grade is hard to be precise even from scans... and don't get me started on what a press would get you because I'm not familiar with that in high-grade either lol

Great book!!

The book also appears to lay flat and No spine ticks that I can see on my phone :)

I'm also not good at looking for finger prints, I've never bought gloves to handle my books lol

To me or imo they handle them at the LCS, anyway I don't want a tangent of my own, :sorry:

I just don't know how serious finger prints are....

16 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

The book also appears to lay flat and No spine ticks that I can see on my phone :)

I'm also not good at looking for finger prints, I've never bought gloves to handle my books lol

To me or imo they handle them at the LCS, anyway I don't want a tangent of my own, :sorry:

I just don't know how serious finger prints are....

Haha, Thanks for your thoughts! I'm not the most familiar with specifics either so it's always great to get an opinion. Looking to get it graded. 

Corner's look sharp and the book appears to lay flat with no spine ticks that I can see. I'd guess 9.6 without more pics. If I had more pics to base my guess on it might get a higher grade. Anyway, nice book.

Definitely NM from what I can see, but to narrow it down between 9.4-9.8 is kinda hard to say. CGC sometimes surprises me with how they grade modern NM books. I have this book on the way back from CGC right now, Im a bit afraid to look at the grade. lol 

52 minutes ago, jevlnuts said:

Definitely NM from what I can see, but to narrow it down between 9.4-9.8 is kinda hard to say. CGC sometimes surprises me with how they grade modern NM books. I have this book on the way back from CGC right now, Im a bit afraid to look at the grade. lol 

Ok I worked up the nerve to check. Mine got a grade of 9.6. Your book seems very similar to mine, wouldnt be surprised if you are sitting 9.6/9.8