• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hero for Hire #1 CGC 9.4

109 posts in this topic

I liked Woodgod & Paladin when I was a kid. cloud9.gif

Actually, I've heard that Woodgod in Marvel Premiere #31 is pretty good. Also, there is a good epilogue story in Marvel Tales #263.

MP 31 sets the stage for the events that occur in MTU 53. thumbsup2.gif

4th tier: Man-thing, Warlock, moon knight???

5th tier: Tigra, Red Wolf, doc savage???

6th tier: Son of Satan....

?????????????????

poke2.gif

7th tier: Deathlok poke2.gif, Night Nurse, Howard the Duck, Killraven..... why did they last as long as they did?

8th tier: Woodgod, Paladin, Bloodstone...... one-time characters.

That explains a lot. poke2.gif

?????????????????

poke2.gif

7th tier: Deathlok poke2.gif, Night Nurse, Howard the Duck, Killraven..... why did they last as long as they did?

That explains a lot. poke2.gif

I thought the White Tiger was pretty cool too..... poke2.gif

That is insane. GPA for graded copies in 9.4 - $447. I will say this about the seller though, I bought a TOD #1 from him a while back that he had graded at 9.4 and it came back a CGC 9.4. People know his grading is accurate, but if the buyer is looking to slab it, what a risk at that price.

A 9.4 sold on ComicLink recently in the 600 range and a 9.6 for around 1200. screwy.gif

I just talked to the guy who bought this book and it just came back from CGC a 9.6 with WHITE pages. Book looks cheap now, huh? So he will be laughing all the way to the bank.

That is insane. GPA for graded copies in 9.4 - $447. I will say this about the seller though, I bought a TOD #1 from him a while back that he had graded at 9.4 and it came back a CGC 9.4. People know his grading is accurate, but if the buyer is looking to slab it, what a risk at that price.

A 9.4 sold on ComicLink recently in the 600 range and a 9.6 for around 1200. screwy.gif

I just talked to the guy who bought this book and it just came back from CGC a 9.6 with WHITE pages. Book looks cheap now, huh? So he will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Good for him. He took a risk and it paid off big. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I just talked to the guy who bought this book and it just came back from CGC a 9.6 with WHITE pages.

I hope you're right, I really do... grin.gif

He's e-mailing me a scan this evening. I'll see if I can post it gossip.gif

Last GPA 9.6 sold for $800, and that was way back in 2003....

?????????????????

poke2.gif

Since we're talking Silver Age, where would Spider-Woman and Ghost Rider fit on this list 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He's asked me not to post scans. I was just so excited for him I wanted to share in the glory. I jumped the gun so apologies to all. He's kinda low key so I'm honoring his wishes. Sorry. I'll post it if/when he gives me the green light. gossip.gif

juggle.gifjuggle.gifjuggle.gifpoke2.gif

He's asked me not to post scans. I was just so excited for him I wanted to share in the glory.

But you've seen the scans right?

no. He's selling his old scanner and his new scanner (all in one) is being delivered. I know its real though because he's kept me in the loop when he received and submitted the book. I've asked for a scan but he's avoided me as much as I've wished I avoided commenting in this thread. I voiced up prematurely cause he'll do it "when he's ready".

As far as I know he plans on getting the book on ComicLink "soon".

-Sterling