• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Junk Sale GA & SA For the Common Man!
1 1

120 posts in this topic

SOLD!

Thrilling Crime Cases #46 Oct 1951 Star Pubs

Another cool and color motorcycle cover this time by LB Cole. I recently bought this not knowing I already had a better one. Seduced by the color and great image I guess. Some bondage GGA in this one. Violent "State Prison Slaughter" story.

The color is outstanding on this copy! A tight, clean complete copy. Has a spine roll as you can see but I suspect it was manufactured that way. Has a ragged piece out of last ad page about 2" x 3". No stories or art is affected. Just minor wear. Book and centerfold are tight to covers. Interior paper is white to off white.

$35.

thrillingcrime1.jpg

thrillingcrime2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Miss America #35 Sept 1950 Marvel Comics

Great baseball catcher cover. Did guys really expect not to get beaned with a mask like that? Despite the photo cover. This is an all comics issue with Patsy Walker, Jeanie, Lana, Mitzi and other girl art stories. Fat issue!

A real nice, clean, complete copy with white pages. Has some spine stress marks and tiny edge and bottom creases. Bottom staple is a little pulled but still hanging on well as is tight centerfold. Real nice white to slightly off white supple pages.

WAS $30.   NOW $25.

missamerica1.jpg

missamerica2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

80 Page Giant #1 Aug 1964 DC Publications

A whole issue of Superman. Loved these fatties when I was a kid. If you could wrangle a quarter out of mom, lots of good reading up in the tree house!

A very nice copy! Tight, square spine with full paper and complete. Has a very light, thin  dust shadow down right side. A small bump crease at top of spine. A tiny tear in left side on back cover. Very minor wear. No tears, creases or missing pieces. Nice, slightly yellowed interior paper with no tears, creases or missing pieces. Did I say a nice copy?

WAS $100.   NOW $80.

80pagegiantsuperman1a.jpg

80pagegiantsuperman1b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Well, it looks like crickets today :busy:

I guess everyone except Jimmers and Rick are at work... And I suspect Rick is at work looking at his phone...

Going to take a lunch and beer break and walk my mongrels for a while and let this stuff simmer. I've got a bunch more to finish up today so stay tuned...

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Jeanie #23 Jan 1949 Marvel Comics

Usual Marvel teenage GGA stuff with Jeanie and friends.

A worn but bright, clean complete copy. Worst defect is a large 2-1/2" edge ter across the shy guy's middle. A few other small edge tears, small creases and staple area tears. A solid copy with cover and centerfold still attached to covers soundly. Interior paper is lightly yellowed and clean.

$24.

jeanie1.jpg

jeanie2.jpg

:takeit:

30 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Thrilling Crime Cases #46 Oct 1951 Star Pubs

Another cool and color motorcycle cover this time by LB Cole. I recently bought this not knowing I already had a better one. Seduced by the color and great image I guess. Some bondage GGA in this one. Violent "State Prison Slaughter" story.

The color is outstanding on this copy! A tight, clean complete copy. Has a spine roll as you can see but I suspect it was manufactured that way. Has a ragged piece out of last ad page about 2" x 3". No stories or art is affected. Just minor wear. Book and centerfold are tight to covers. Interior paper is white to off white.

$35.

thrillingcrime1.jpg

thrillingcrime2.jpg

:takeit:  My kid brother is a retired CHP officer.  One day he bought home a souvenir...  a windshield with bullet holes.

20 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Well, it looks like crickets today :busy:

I guess everyone except Jimmers and Rick are at work... And I suspect Rick is at work looking at his phone...

Going to take a lunch and beer break and walk my mongrels for a while and let this stuff simmer. I've got a bunch more to finish up today so stay tuned...

I've been at work dealing with missing shipments and people having various crisis. I look forward to retirement and more :takeit: 

SOLD!

Archie Comics #70 Sept-Oct 1954 Archie Pubs

Betty "in heat" cover! Katy Keen appearance.

Wow, what popping colors on this one! Flat, glossy, tight and complete. A little spine wear. A neat 1-1/2" upper spine split. Light edge and corner wear. No other tears, creases or pieces missing. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Interior paper is yellowed a bit but nice with no tears or creases.

$30.

archie70a.jpg

archie70b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Wow, what popping colors on this one! Flat, glossy, tight and complete. A little spine wear. A neat 1-1/2" upper spine split. Light edge and corner wear. No other tears, creases or pieces missing. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Interior paper is yellowed a bit but nice with no tears or creases.

$30.

archie70a.jpg

archie70b.jpg

Take it

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

$30.

archie70a.jpg

archie70b.jpg

image.png.28c1d3e67f0a462874572ce6ad78c856.png

image.png

SOLD!

Forbidden Worlds #31 July 1954 ACG Pubs

Skeleton cover! Nice art in this issue.

A pretty nice copy. Clean, popping color, flat and complete. Has a few long thin cover creases. A tiny piece of tape at bottom spine. A few very tiny edge tears. Small corner off first page. Does not affect art. Spine is tight. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Interior paper is off white to white and clean. Solid copy.

$40.

forbiddenworlds1.jpg

forbiddenworlds2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man