• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with a possible GL #1 BOOK PLEASE

10 posts in this topic

I have stated I am a Green Lantern fan. I just saw a GL#1 1940'S for sale on Ebay and wanted to know if anyone knew anything about this book, maybe it has been around or someone knows something. I am interested in it, but I am just curious why it has not been sent to be graded(not that all books need to be graded) please put your 2 cents in for me. thanks ken yay.gif

JMHO...but I would say that because it is being sold by Neatstuff the reason is that they are more interested in moving as much stuff as quick as possible and that their reserve will keep them from taking a loss...

This book will generate a lot of interest especially in that grade and I'm sure Neatstuff knows that...

The description says it's restored, but it has the whitest cover I have seen on a book that old.

Probably because it was cleaned...? poke2.gif