• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children 1-30 Complete Set!!!

42 posts in this topic

Because of the the two trades? At this point, I'm not convinced they would have helped. This may indeed be a case of low supply, but also low demand.

You are exactly right. Low supply and low demand. Even though I had been a fan for a long time, I didn't even care that much and just bid for the hell of it, mainly just because I've never even seen those later issues and kind of like that twisted kind of humor. Basically I just see these as novelty comics.

I bought this title when it came out but stopped around issue 20 or so - the stories weren't doing it for me - so I can see why the later issues would be tough. I sold all of mine except the three clown issues years ago for cover price to a Hollywood comic shop. I've seen various issues there over the years for $10 - $20 apiece - but a Hollywood comic shop is going to get a specialized clientel that might spring that much for an oddball book.