• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children 1-30 Complete Set!!!

42 posts in this topic

I just added this set to my website and eBay store. I'ts impossible to price, as it's incredibly scarce, if not rare, as a complete set. I threw a price of $295 on it. That might be stupid high, or an incredible bargain. I have no idea.

Let me be clear, I WILL CONSIDER ANY AND ALL OFFERS. The books range from 9.0-9.6, with most falling in the 9.4 category. Here's a few scans...

bsfuc1.jpg

bsfuc19.jpg

bsfuc27.jpg

Mile High is currently missing issues 1, 5, 12, 26, & 29, and what they do have would cost quite a bit more than my minimum bid.

Apparently, a complete set hasn't been offered on eBay for quite some time. I have no idea what will happen with the auction, but it'll be fun to see.

So, I take it you won't be bidding, then, Tom?

Mile High is currently missing issues 1, 5, 12, 26, & 29, and what they do have would cost quite a bit more than my minimum bid.

Apparently, a complete set hasn't been offered on eBay for quite some time. I have no idea what will happen with the auction, but it'll be fun to see.

Should be an interesting auction...I might consider throwing a bid in myself...

Should be an interesting auction...I might consider throwing a bid in myself...

There's a Spectre appearance in there? poke2.gif

I wasn't trying to [#@$%!!!] on your auction! I just thought it was weird that the entire board perceives these books as rare based on one persons comments (Ian).

...and not to nit pick, but the price MH is asking for their set less 4 or 5 issues is about the same as your min. bid if you use a coupon.

I wasn't trying to [#@$%!!!] on your auction! I just thought it was weird that the entire board perceives these books as rare based on one persons comments (Ian).

No worries, Tom. I didn't take it that way at all. hi.gif

If someone could tell me if that link is working, I'd appreciate it. It looks fine in the preview, then half of it gets cut off here in the thread.

Yeah, the filter is screwing up ebay links tonight. You should notify Arch I guess.