• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

70 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Laugh 77- 4.0- $60

Killer beach swimsuit cover featuring Betty and Veronica. Book is flat and glossy. Stain on left side of cover as seen. I do not see this one come up that often.

IMG_6697.JPG

IMG_6698.JPG

IMG_6699.JPG

take it

9 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Jughead 13- 2.5- $20

Another of those classic Betty couch poses.

IMG_6706.JPG

IMG_6707.JPG

IMG_6708.JPG

Alright Rick you got me I'm gonna dip my feet in. My first non Hero cover MLJ but can't think of a better guy to get one from so here goes :takeit:

9 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Archie Comics 47- 3.5 with det cover- $60

This book has some of the best interior art. If there were one original non-cover piece of art I could have from Archie it would be the Betty full-page in this issue :x

IMG_6712.JPG

IMG_6713.JPG

IMG_6715.JPG

Toss this on there too brother :takeit:

14 minutes ago, Comcav said:

If that splash was a cover I would be obsessed with getting a high grade!  Yeah, some fun stuff, very sexy covers and WAY cheaper than the Fox waters we normally play in!

Wondering if my wife would mind if got a large commission of the splash to hang above the fireplace bc that would be a big ol'  ^^