• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED I Gotta Be Nuts!

46 posts in this topic

Finally! A thread absolutely nobody in their right mind is asking for! :insane: This stuff is NOT for everyone, but if it's for you....well, there's medicines....seriously, there's some fun oddball stuff coming. Enjoy! 

Shipping is actual, except where a lot is listed with a shipped price. I don't think there's anything here that someone wants to ship across a border, plus this stuff could be defined as an act of war, so U.S. only. (If ya gotta have it, PM and we will try to work out terms).

PM's welcome; :takeit: in thread trumps, time stamp rules.

No nefarious listoids.

Payment is money order or check.

Returns accepted; notify within three days of receipt and send back in same condition, on your dime -- unless I missed something.

Edited by Readcomix

Ok, now for a massive Barbie and Barbie Fashion lot, 45 total books, including both #1's. There are a couple doubles, see photos. Shipped in a USPS medium flat rate priority box for $55. Mostly VF with a couple outliers lower and higher. If you need more or different photos just ask.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg