• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED I Gotta Be Nuts!

46 posts in this topic

Okay, any fence-sitters out there scratching their heads? I'm going to close this soon, probably tomorrow a.m. (I'm EST) so I don't have too many threads going on at once. I have a small original owner silver age collection that I plan to offer a portion of in the near future. (It was an all or nothing deal, I only wanted/needed some things, but it was all cool stuff so I took it.)

Again, thank you to buyers and lookers. Will PM payment info once I close this. Thanks!

Thank you buyers and lookers; I'm closing this thread now as its time to move some of the silver age original owner collection that I bought. If you're interested, watch for it in G/S/B sometime between the weekend and the next week or so.

Also FYI, I currently have a nice (all raw NM range) 37-book Preacher lot including #1 in Copper/Modern. It's a one-lot thread, so that one is remaining.

Thanks all! -- Readcomix :insane: