Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Creepy 27 in 9.4...

17 posts in this topic

$65 will never win that book, young padiwan...

Are you talking about the copy that I am sniping for $150? confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW, I'd like my first copy of the series to be this issue since it was published the same month I was born. cloud9.gif

I will just see where the one on eBay ends up and take it from there. I might as well bid it up to $50 while I am at it and try and get it cheaper than the other one.

Are you serious about sniping this one? If so I won't bother to bid...

Are you talking about the copy that I am sniping for $150? confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW, I'd like my first copy of the series to be this issue since it was published the same month I was born. cloud9.gif

Might want to consider changing that snipe young padiwan...Mr. Bell has it in his scope as well gossip.gif

-bounty

You were right. $50 won the book. screwy.gif

Double screwy.gif

Sterling... hail.gif... I was very 893whatthe.gif to see Bell not take that higher! Man you got Lucky on that one.

Nice grab my man!

-bounty

PS I hope that you dont leak over to the Magazines that I collect anytime soon flowerred.gif

Weird. 3 different copies, same grade same PQ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Most likely Warren Wherehouse copies. Especially those from VintageNewstand.

I'll tell you what...they may be abundant now...but that is because everyone who had copies slabbed them. I think that there will be a shortage of them in the future.

Just a thought...really too early to tell though...

-bounty