• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Creepy 27 in 9.4...

17 posts in this topic

$65 will never win that book, young padiwan...

Are you talking about the copy that I am sniping for $150? confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW, I'd like my first copy of the series to be this issue since it was published the same month I was born. cloud9.gif

I will just see where the one on eBay ends up and take it from there. I might as well bid it up to $50 while I am at it and try and get it cheaper than the other one.

Are you serious about sniping this one? If so I won't bother to bid...

Are you talking about the copy that I am sniping for $150? confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW, I'd like my first copy of the series to be this issue since it was published the same month I was born. cloud9.gif

Might want to consider changing that snipe young padiwan...Mr. Bell has it in his scope as well gossip.gif

-bounty

You were right. $50 won the book. screwy.gif

Double screwy.gif

Sterling... hail.gif... I was very 893whatthe.gif to see Bell not take that higher! Man you got Lucky on that one.

Nice grab my man!

-bounty

PS I hope that you dont leak over to the Magazines that I collect anytime soon flowerred.gif

Weird. 3 different copies, same grade same PQ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Most likely Warren Wherehouse copies. Especially those from VintageNewstand.

I'll tell you what...they may be abundant now...but that is because everyone who had copies slabbed them. I think that there will be a shortage of them in the future.

Just a thought...really too early to tell though...

-bounty