• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about CGC prices

7 posts in this topic

I'm sure the service is useful, but not many CGC comics fall in my hands so often to pay to know how much they're worth.

I guess I'll keep checking sales on Ebay.

thanks anyway!

If you were talking about buying $20-30 books I would agree. On the other hand if you saved $200 by knowing the price of an X-Men #1 in CGC 7.5, you would have paid for two full years of the service in one transcation.

Also, and most people don't think this way, but why not just pay for one month (it's like $7.00) and write / or print out prices for many of the books you are interested in. Just like paying $25 for an Overstreet Annual Price Guide. I bet most collectors actually only use at most 1% of the guide information (the books the collect), yet you never hear people complain about buying it, eventhough most of the info is irrelevant to them.

I guess your suggestion is true.

but as I said i'm not interested in paying for this kind of info. I'm not very much in CGC comics.

I just would like to know how price varies from a non-CGC to a CGC.

It varies . . . It depends . . . and You get what you pay for! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif