• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice small Bronze Collection!!

51 posts in this topic

I just wanted to let you all know that I have a small colllection of bronze age comics for sale on Ebay. The seller id is planbauctions. I am the original owner of the majority of these books and they are all easily 9.2 - 9.6! They were read once and then stored.

They include almost a full run of Supernatural Thrillers. Two beautiful copies of Witching Hour. A gorgeous copy of Phantom Stranger. Many near mint bronze Amazing Spider-Man. A complete run of Black Magic and a near complete run of Marvel Comics Dead of Night. A large run of Astonishing Tales and some beautiful very early marvel Team-Up including numbers 2 and 3.

There is also a nice run of near mint Ka-Zar and several bronze Daredevils.

Take a look. I'm sure you will find something you like. These would be a great investment to have graded! gossip.gif

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZplanbauctions

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ25QQfrtsZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZplanbauctions

If those are really 9.2s - up then you better get some nicer scans up.

Everyone is going to bid like they were Fines... frown.gif

Yicks, $5 for you to pick them up at their place. $8 first win for shipping, $4 for every additional. I thought Neatstuff had the shipping scam down pat but wow. These ebay drop off places must make most of their money on shipping.

Why did they pull them? They annouce them here this morning, and cancel them minutes later?

Ironic,no? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Guess this earns a Dirt Bag Seller Of The Day nomination,huh?

Mayhap..a Dirt Bag Buyer Of The Day also... makepoint.gif

Why did they pull them? They annouce them here this morning, and cancel them minutes later?

Ironic,no? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Guess this earns a Dirt Bag Seller Of The Day nomination,huh?

Mayhap..a Dirt Bag Buyer Of The Day also... makepoint.gif

shy.gif

WTF happened to your auctions!!!... sumo.gif

I had this 3rd party seller pull them and I relisted them myself under my own Ebay account. I wanted to provide large scans and better descriptions. I think to make the most amount of money, the 3rd party seller just uses 1 small picture.

WTF happened to your auctions!!!... sumo.gif

I had this 3rd party seller pull them and I relisted them myself under my own Ebay account. I wanted to provide large scans and better descriptions. I think to make the most amount of money, the 3rd party seller just uses 1 small picture.

So...why did you bid on them???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jamesmatt you have to be one retared F*[#@$%!!!] UP if your not smart enough to know that anyone who has ever owned,read or heard of comics knows your one sleazy MO-FO

P.S. GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

KARL