• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder Woman Co-Starring Supergirl

11 posts in this topic

New to this thread--not an OA guy.  Came across a beautiful 12 cent cover OA   WW #177.  The Amazon ready to due battle with Kara front and center (if I knew how to upload pic I would)  I can send to someone to review.  Trying to get FMV.  Seller has no idea what it's worth.  Please help !!!

Just now, Chicago Boy said:

New to this thread--not an OA guy.  Came across a beautiful 12 cent cover OA   WW #177.  The Amazon ready to due battle with Kara front and center (if I knew how to upload pic I would)  I can send to someone to review.  Trying to get FMV.  Seller has no idea what it's worth.  Please help !!!

To upload image - reply to thread. At bottom is a paperclip symbol that says 'click to choose files'.  Use that to upload from your computer or phone.  

Hope you post. Would love to see it. No doubt you will get a bunch of feedback.

51 minutes ago, boomtown said:

Not an expert but are you sure that isn't a stat?

The DC Bullet & comic code look like they are printed on the paper & not waxed on like the logo, price and issue number.

My Bat Lash 1 cover was drawn on cover stock to the piece in question.  The DC logo and CCA seal were printed on the cover stock.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=993916

12 hours ago, Will_K said:

My Bat Lash 1 cover was drawn on cover stock to the piece in question.  The DC logo and CCA seal were printed on the cover stock.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=993916

Thanks, I had never noticed that before.

And as a Nick Cardy fan, love the cover.

Edited by boomtown