• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just saw something pretty awesome
2 2

66 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, comicdonna said:

I believe it used to be 17 on the old boards.

well I guess someone could stretch the truth on their age if they really wanted to check something out -- not like the internet police are carding anyone.

Regardless-- you can surf this site even without logging in.

Putting together a selection of GA and SA books for this kid-I hope some others can do likewise!!!  What a great story.

2 hours ago, FineCollector said:

How did he get turned on to Black Terror in the first place?  No one that age appreciates GA without guidance, or an incredibly lucky find.

....can't recall the publisher... but there was a decent Black Terror reboot a few years ago...pretty well done. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

...if the OP wishes to get together a care package for the kid, I'd gladly ship a few extras to him..... GOD BLESS...

9 hours ago, FineCollector said:

How did he get turned on to Black Terror in the first place?  No one that age appreciates GA without guidance, or an incredibly lucky find.

There has to be someone in his life that has pointed him in the direction.  That wasn't discussed but I just got that impression for some reason.  He said he wants to set up at the next small local show in a few months, so obviously someone is helping with that at least.

7 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

....can't recall the publisher... but there was a decent Black Terror reboot a few years ago...pretty well done. GOD BLESS...

...if the OP wishes to get together a care package for the kid, I'd gladly ship a few extras to him..... GOD BLESS...

I've been talking to Kav and he is putting a few things together.  He has my info or I can pm you if you would like.  It's really great to see all the support from the boards for this young man.  You guys are awesome.

Just now, DocHoppus182 said:

I've been talking to Kav and he is putting a few things together.  He has my info or I can pm you if you would like.  It's really great to see all the support from the boards for this young man.  You guys are awesome.

Go ahead and shoot me a PM......... I'll find a few cool things for him.... GOD BLESS....

13 hours ago, FineCollector said:

The Black Terror's name and costume are theoretically cool enough to capture the imagination of a modern kid with an old soul. Add WWII to that mix, and I think it's not so impossible that he got there on his own.

13 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I think Dynamite had a really cool reboot of Black Terror.

16 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I think Dynamite had a really cool reboot of Black Terror.

Oakman would donate something to the kid but he's already been down that route :roflmao:

52 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Oh no. Dare I ask what happened?

Its a long, sordid tale