• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Michael Golden OA

4 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Mr.Illmannered said:

Especially GIJoe or Nam. Let me know!

In Viet Nam he was 19.......NuNuNuNu Nineteen!

Not much out there on the G.I. Joe front... All of Yearbook #2 is owned by one person and his painted covers sold years ago.  The #23 & #27 have never surfaced on the open market as far as I know, and the #29, 36 and Yearbook #1 covers were available many years ago and have likely all disappeared into collections.  Good luck finding one - they are gorgeous!

5 hours ago, comiconxion said:

Not much out there on the G.I. Joe front... All of Yearbook #2 is owned by one person and his painted covers sold years ago.  The #23 & #27 have never surfaced on the open market as far as I know, and the #29, 36 and Yearbook #1 covers were available many years ago and have likely all disappeared into collections.  Good luck finding one - they are gorgeous!

Golden still has the cover to Yearbook 1 but he upped the price double on it from the first time he offered it to me. It was a bit upsetting but it's his to price.