• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sagii's MANHUNT sales Thread -3 GGA Precode
2 2

25 posts in this topic

Hi all. This will be my next to last sales thread for the year. I have bought like a lunatic this year (participating in almost every big 3 auction this year) and don't get me started on eBay and dealer sites :D

But as the saying goes, sometimes we have to let some stuff go to off set (or make room for more!). First :takeit:wins the book and trumps any pending PM discussions. I pay shipping USPS Priority, returns accepted in 7 days in same condition (buyer pays return shipping). I have transactions as buyer and seller with some notable Boardies here. If books go fast, i'll invoice tonight, and if payed tonight book(s) will ship tomorrow. Saturday for others. Payment through Paypal preferred. 

I really hate letting these go, but iv;e enjoyed them enough. This title is finally getting it's due. Just look at the current HA Auction for #2. One of my top 10 covers (and one, along with the #14 that i'm holding onto). But iv'e got some other gems from the run here. First up:

Manhunt #6 (classic bondage Ripper cover) SOLD!!

This one was sold to me from Metro years ago as a 6.0 (fine). Asking what iv'e got into it $225.00

Manhunt #6.jpg

Manhunt 6 bc.jpg

Edited by sagii

Up next

Manhunt #9 (Train, Grim Reaper, Woman in Red cover) SOLD!!!

This one has always held a soft spot for me. I used to love Trains as a kid.  Fine 6.0 Asking $125

Manhunt #9.jpg

Manhunt 8 bc.jpg

Edited by sagii

Last and certainly not least

Manhunt #1 (crazed lunatic, woman in Red in peril, tail lights cover) Killer! CGC 8.0 Off White pages. The HA #2 is over 1k and climbing. If you're the high bidder you have this high grade #1 to go with it. This is a tough one to let go of, i hope it's quick and painless :D Asking $875. SOLD!!!

Manhunt #1.jpg

mh 1.jpg

mh1 bc.jpg

Edited by sagii

2 minutes ago, sagii said:

Last and certainly not least

Manhunt #1 (crazed lunatic, woman in Red in peril, tail lights cover) Killer! CGC 8.0 Off White pages. The HA #2 is over 1k and climbing. If you're the high bidder you have this high grade #1 to go with it. This is a tough one to let go of, i hope it's quick and painless :D Asking $875. 

Manhunt #1.jpg

mh 1.jpg

mh1 bc.jpg

take