• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FANTASTIC FOUR #67 CGC 8.5 WHITE PAGES ORIGIN & 1ST APPEARANCE WARLOCK

6 posts in this topic

• Payment by PayPal invoice only
  • Shipping and Insurance is $20 (U.S. Only). If it ends up being more than this, I will cover the difference
  • I will only ship within the United States. Sorry, but I don't want to deal with international shipping
  • First :takeit: is the winner
  • No probies or HOSers
  • No returns accepted since this comic is professionally graded. If there is damage during shipping, we will file an insurance claim.
  • I'm not likely to accept any PM offers, since I feel this comic will continue to go up in value as Warlock is cast in future Marvel movies
  • If you have any questions send me a PM
  • My kudos thread:

FANTASTIC FOUR #67 CGC 8.5 WHITE PAGES

CGC Graders Notes: small, multiple crease right bottom of front cover. Spine stress lines breaks color. Very small tear with crease left center of back cover.

PRICE: $430.00

Last four sales on GPA were $460, $510, $460, $440. 12 month average on GPA is $430

I submitted this comic to CGC myself. It was pressed by CCS.

As stated above, I'm not likely to accept any PM offers. If this comic doesn't sell here, I will list it on Ebay.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1601jpg.jpg

s-l1602.jpg

8 minutes ago, TeeDub said:

:takeit:

Thank you sir.

As for that drug store stamp, I actually have a lot of comics with that same stamp. They all come from the same original owner collection I picked up a while back, mostly high grade.

Edited by jharvey