• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] AUCTION CLOSED!! Margie Comics # 49 HOT GGA Atlas CLASSIC COVER issue Plus Bonus Desirable GGA Comic L@@K
2 2

20 posts in this topic

I am going to try something different that will be a departure from my normal selling process. I will be hosting this auction for the next 72 hours.

The auction will terminate at  10:00 PM EST on Wednesday September 6, 2017. The high bidder shall receive both books.

First UP: Margie Comics # 49. This book requires NO introduction. Conservatively graded raw 5.0, with off-white supple pages. The book is both complete and unrestored.  This issue is coveted by collectors of GGA.

Recent Heritage auction result from Aug 13, 2017 for a raw F/VF copy of Margie # 49 that realized  $1912.00  :whatthe:

Link:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/margie-comics-49-marvel-1949-condition-fn-vf/a/121733-12665.s?type=share_btn_email

BONUS. The buyer will receive a copy Suzie Comics # 56 in raw 4.0 with a gorgeous GGA cover (Katy Keene begins inside with lingerie panels) that is complete and unrestored with supple pages FREE to the high bidder  (thumbsu

BIN is $799.00 shipped to the Continental USA and Canada.

Lets start bidding at $199.00.  Bid increments will be $20.00

Payment via PayPal.

Shipping to the continental United States and Canada included.

Overseas  shipping at cost.

Returns Accepted

Good luck to all bidders(thumbsu

Resume Stephen0003.jpg

Resume Stephen0005.jpg

Resume Stephen0001.jpg

Resume Stephen0002.jpg

IMG_5230.JPG

IMG_5231.JPG

IMG_5233.JPG

Edited by eccomic