• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Fuzziest CGC 8.0 I ever saw.

17 posts in this topic

All I can say is that it must be one friggin-beautiful book! An 8.0 with that wear to the ULFC and the two spine creases 893whatthe.gif I don't doubt the grade, but it must have some serious positives going for it in hand makepoint.gif

It could be fuzz too. I have a book with fuzz inside.

Ze-Man has a slab with a pubic hair in it.

I thought that was klitman 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Couldn't be klitman...

He doesn't have any pubic hairs yet. poke2.gif

It could be fuzz too. I have a book with fuzz inside.

Ze-Man has a slab with a pubic hair in it.

I thought that was klitman 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Couldn't be klitman...

He doesn't have any pubic hairs yet. poke2.gif

yeahok.gif I am currently trying to work out if that is a dig at me for being 19. Or a dig at a potential shill. yeahok.gifyeahok.gif

All I can say is that it must be one friggin-beautiful book! An 8.0 with that wear to the ULFC and the two spine creases 893whatthe.gif I don't doubt the grade, but it must have some serious positives going for it in hand makepoint.gif

this is actually the first comic newt graded poke2.gif

this is actually the first comic newt graded poke2.gif

I don't think so.

There would be blood stains on it from the severe paper cuts he would manage to give himself right?

btw, a DC with that kind of spine damage would garner a 7.0 or 7.5 tops...

CGC has had some serious QA slips in recent months. I'm finding grader leftover lunches in some of my slabs. 893censored-thumb.gif

Seriously, I have two or three that will be reslabbed at their expense because of the "foreign matter syndrome". I shall call it...FMS. acclaim.gif