• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Con Report: Fan Expo Canada
1 1

34 posts in this topic

Great report, and amazing commissions - agree that the X-23 one is unreal, and awesome that Dawn's making a print out of it!

I had no idea who Lights was, but saw your excitement on the main FXC thread when Kevin announced she was coming. She's a looker alright, and pretty cool that she does the writing and art on that Skin & Earth comic!

31 minutes ago, TheRealVenom said:

So youre the guy who scooped me on all these eh? haha I have a nice little collection of booth signs myself. My fav is still J scott Campbells. Nice work!

Yup...I liked the idea of it...its sortta something different compared to the normal blanks/9x12's.....sorry I beat you to'em

8 hours ago, TheRealVenom said:

Well just got home from another eventful Fan Expo canada.

This thread is a quick report of the 4 day con held in Toronto ontario, Fan expo Canada is north americas 3rd largest con, only behind NYCC and SDCC

Thread will also be fairly pic heavy!

Wednesday:

Arrived in the 6ix! Love this city. My brother lives downtown so its nice to not have to pay for a hotel! Million dollar view from his condo!

11933452_10153441027679792_8869208562941

TDot ohhhhh