• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't know about you lot but im excited!

17 posts in this topic

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33231

yay.gif Can't wait. Hope my LCS isn't late with it like he was with GL:Rebirth 6 mad.gif

Why was your LCS late with Rebirth 6? Because it was delayed by DC?

A problem with something confused-smiley-013.gif I asked him why it was so laet and he got a little grumpy with me so i left it at that. Must have been a stressful week. crazy.gif

I enjoyed the first issue quite a bit, but it sure felt like a quick read. One of these days I'm going to sit down with a single book from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and current, and count panels. I suspect the numbers will be fairly close up until a few years ago.

I liked it too. I felt Hals' intorduction to the ring was too fast though. Lasted what? a page? but hey, it was still quite a good read smile.gif Looking forward to #2! thumbsup2.gif

I liked it too. I felt Hals' intorduction to the ring was too fast though. Lasted what? a page? but hey, it was still quite a good read smile.gif Looking forward to #2! thumbsup2.gif

I was actually surprised they even revisited Hal's origin as GL. It threw me off for a minute. But I guess for a new series, with potentially first time GL readers (hi.gif) it's good to have it there.

I was actually surprised they even revisited Hal's origin as GL. It threw me off for a minute. But I guess for a new series, with potentially first time GL readers (hi.gif) it's good to have it there.

Looking good.

GreenLantern-Jordan-Staton.gif

Looking good.

GreenLantern-Jordan-Staton.gif

Talk about being big-headed tongue.gif