• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.4

47 posts in this topic

Okay-been looking for this issue for a long time and I may have to settle for a CGC 9.2 copy because a 9.4 is impossible to find. Now for my question! Why is this issue so hard to find in 9.4? Anyone know what happened here? I have literally been looking for it for years! I even was outbid on it on eBay! Why??

btw, in answer to your questions about why it is hard to find. Non-superhero books are generally tougher to find. Most boys chose not to buy them over superhero books.

btw, in answer to your questions about why it is hard to find. Non-superhero books are generally tougher to find. Most boys chose not to buy them over superhero books.

Is this for early 70's stuff? Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk seem really easy to find...

Is this for early 70's stuff? Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk seem really easy to find...

Ummm...those are Superheros. foreheadslap.gif

Ummm...those are Superheros. foreheadslap.gif

I thought they were superheroines.... yay.gif