• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED "It was the THREAD OF SEPTEMBER............"
1 1

298 posts in this topic

"It was the thread of September....that day I'll always remember, yes I will....." ..... ok, this thread isn't going to be all that, but it will have a few dozen mildly cool books and relists, hopefully something to get your backfield in motion.... anyhow .... the first person to post the source of this thread's title will get an automatic 10% discount plus free shipping on anything in this thread until it closes. Payment is expected within 7 days of invoice and can be through Paypal, checks, or M.O.'s...... shipping to the USA is $ 8 for a USPS flat or $ 15 for a USPS box. Returns are accepted, hassle free, within 2 weeks of receipt, so long as the book(s) are returned in the same condition as received. Shipping out of country can be arranged, but can be expensive with insurance amounts limited. Offers are politely considered as are trades of decent and similar material. I've also been known to accept your undercopy as partial payment. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

"It was the thread of September....that day I'll always remember, yes I will....." ..... ok, this thread isn't going to be all that, but it will have a few dozen mildly cool books and relists, hopefully something to get your backfield in motion.... anyhow .... the first person to post the source of this thread's title will get an automatic 10% discount plus free shipping on anything in this thread until it closes.

Papa was a Rolling Stone by the Temptations!  Classic stuff!

1 minute ago, ChiSoxFan said:
3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

"It was the thread of September....that day I'll always remember, yes I will....." ..... ok, this thread isn't going to be all that, but it will have a few dozen mildly cool books and relists, hopefully something to get your backfield in motion.... anyhow .... the first person to post the source of this thread's title will get an automatic 10% discount plus free shipping on anything in this thread until it closes.

Papa was a Rolling Stone by the Temptations!  Classic stuff!

.....Right on, Daddy :headbang: ...... that's what I'm talkin about.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

WEB OF EVIL 12......................................2.0...............................................OW...........................................$ 60 :news: SOLD retrocomics

m2fEe79.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

STRANGE MYSTERIES 19..............................................4.0................................................OW...................................$ 95 :news: SOLD NerV

yfL3LZE.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

SPOOK 27...............................................1.5................................................................C/OW..................................$ 40 :news: SOLD ComCav

.....Spine split 2/3's length

C7DOucR.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

6 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

SPOOK 27...............................................1.5................................................................C/OW..................................$ 40 .....Spine split 2/3's length

C7DOucR.jpg

take it

SPOOK 26................................. 2.5..................................................OW...........................................$ 75 :news: SOLD retrocomics

oun3aNz.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

9 minutes ago, ChiSoxFan said:
10 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Nice pull!  Does that mean your old?

Old enough. :tonofbricks:

(47 actually, but always a fan of the classics).

You young whipper-snapper.  No wonder you're always beating my out on books...., :preach:

SPOOK 24..........................................................2.0.........................................OW..........................$ 70 :news: SOLD ComCav

...... Mummies :cloud9:

bYww4Ws.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

THING 11......................................3.5+.............................................OW..................................................$ 220 ....... Two scrapes on cover that hammer the grade....

azIpbI8.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TALES OF HORROR 7...........................3.0..............................................OW...........................................$ 45 :news: SOLD Mayor Mccheese

....Staple rust and migration, o/w not too bad..

pzVgmlf.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TALES OF HORROR 12...........................................2.5.......................................................OW.........................................$ 40

VbGVaoh.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WEB OF MYSTERY 1............................................2.5...........................................OW.............................................$ 125 :news: SOLD BlowUpTheMoon

fIyKKbV.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

SPACE SQUADRON 5................................5.0+ ...............................................OW...........................................$ 165 :news: SOLD jayhawker

...... Not a terribly common book, especially in decent shape. 

hVPiABo.jpg

Edited by jimjum12