• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM GA Ghost Rider #2 Frazetta

21 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, october said:

Am I missing something wrong with it? 

Looks 9.0/9.2 to me. Sweet copy. 

Grades in this forum always seem so harsh to me. Strange how it never manifests itself in the sales forum though. :p

Scans make it hard..... but I "think" I see some light color breaking feather creases URC .....a deep dimple at the top staple and what looks like a heavy object indention running down the right edge about 3/4's of an inch in..... an outside shot at 9.0 with a press from a talented pro..... still, I would be thrilled to own it.... my favorite of the Frazetta GR's....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

20 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Scans make it hard..... but I "think" I see some light color breaking feather creases URC .....a deep dimple at the top staple and what looks like a heavy object indention running down the right edge about 3/4's of an inch in..... an outside shot at 9.0 with a press from a talented pro..... still, I would be thrilled to own it.... my favorite of the Frazetta GR's....GOD BLESS....

That right edge indentation is the art from the interior cover showing through. My copy has the same thing.

Edited by october

1 minute ago, october said:

That right edge indentation looks like the art from the interior cover showing through. 

You may be right about the dent, Andy. Honestly...... I would grade it at $ 1100 .......possibly a little higher if it presents well in hand....  GOD BLESS...

Just now, jimjum12 said:

You may be right about the dent, Andy. Honestly...... I would grade it at $ 1100 .......possibly a little higher if it presents well in hand....  GOD BLESS...

Actually changed my post. I checked my copy and it has the same thing. It's a black line from the interior front cover art showing through. 

3 hours ago, mstrange said:

Thanks for the input.  Hoping for a 8.0 at least.  Presents well in hand.

I would say 8.0/8.5 as is, but you mentioned the sun fade though, and the only experience that I have with that is whole cover's with sun-fade that graded out at 7.0.... but I'd be curious to know what you end up getting for sure :o Awesome Book! Congrats!

18 hours ago, mstrange said:

Thanks for the input.  Hoping for a 8.0 at least.  Presents well in hand.

Considering that's not a heavy object indention on the right, I'd expect an 8.5 at least. GOD BLESS...

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Considering that's not a heavy object indention on the right, I'd expect an 8.5 at least. GOD BLESS...

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

(thumbsu