• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 1 BOOK LEFT!! RAW & SLABBED GA...NOW RAW SA TOO!! PLANET 65
1 1

44 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

That is about as low of a price as you will see on a complete 71 (thumbsu

Agreed. It's a pretty low-grader... At one point I owned it too.  lol

CRIME SUSPENSTORIES #6 5.5 OW/W - SOLD!!  I bought this book already slabbed so I am unaware of the pressing status. There is a name written neatly in ball point pen in the red field of the book title as well as 3 creases on the FC lower right corner that hardly break the color and might be hard to see in the pics.

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

Edited by Mystafo

IRON MAN #1 4.0/4.5 C/OW - SOLD!!  Flat copy with nice colors and gloss.  Cover is well attached at both staples with moderate staple tears at lower.  CF is well attached at upper staple but just barely hanging on at lower one.  Staples are clean.  Top and bottom edge wear with somewhat soft corners.  Several small spine creases and a crease at top right corner of FC.  Moderate tanning to interior covers and back outer cover.  Cover a little dingy.  Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.  No resto detectable by me.

ScanImage002.jpg

ScanImage003.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

IRON MAN #1 5.5/6.0 OW/W - SOLD!!  Flat, glossy and solid copy w/clean staples.  Cover and CF well attached.  Little bit of dirt and some smudging in the I of IRON and the M & N of MAN in the logo.  Light color breaking crease at lower right corner of FC.  BC very slightly dingy.  Similar to previously listed copy with better pq, less edge and spine wear and fully attached CF.  Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.  No resto detectable by me.  

ScanImage006.jpg

ScanImage008.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

DOCTOR STRANGE #169 5.5/6.0 C/OW - SOLD!!  Glossy with great colors.  Solid book with cover and CF well attached and clean staples.  Book has a slight warp and looks like it might have been a little wet at some point but seems to have dried without major damage.  BC has some moisture spotting at top, bottom and left edges but they don't go through the cover and there are no tide lines.  Several color breaking creases at spine as well as at the 2 right corners of the FC.  Tiny tear at top left edge of FC.  A press would help this one quite a bit IMHO.  No resto that I can detect. 

ScanImage004.jpg

ScanImage005.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #100 5.0/5.5 C/OW - was 50 45 NOW SOLD!!  Flat, solid book with moderate gloss.  Cover and CF well attached.  Staples are slightly rusty with a small amount of transfer to the cover but not the CF.  Some light creasing of the FC right corners.  Several small spine creases.  Slight spine roll.  Light general edge wear.  BC a little dingy.  Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.  No resto detected by me. 

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

8 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

DOCTOR STRANGE #169 5.5/6.0 C/OW - $75  Glossy with great colors.  Solid book with cover and CF well attached and clean staples.  Book has a slight warp and looks like it might have been a little wet at some point but seems to have dried without major damage.  BC has some moisture spotting at top, bottom and left edges but they don't go through the cover and there are no tide lines.  Several color breaking creases at spine as well as at the 2 right corners of the FC.  Tiny tear at top left edge of FC.  A press would help this one quite a bit IMHO.  No resto that I can detect. 

ScanImage004.jpg

ScanImage005.jpg

Take it.

33 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

IRON MAN #1 4.0/4.5 C/OW - $175  Flat copy with nice colors and gloss.  Cover is well attached at both staples with moderate staple tears at lower.  CF is well attached at upper staple but just barely hanging on at lower one.  Staples are clean.  Top and bottom edge wear with somewhat soft corners.  Several small spine creases and a crease at top right corner of FC.  Moderate tanning to interior covers and back outer cover.  Cover a little dingy.  Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.  No resto detectable by me.

ScanImage002.jpg

ScanImage003.jpg

Take it

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:53 AM, Mystafo said:

Planet Comics #71 2.0/2.5 OW/W - $120 Another one from Rick. Cover and CF attached at both staples. Spine split up to lower staple and the first couple wraps split about 2". Approx. 2" scrape across lady in space suit. Bottom right corner piece missing.

DSC_0019.JPG

Taken via PM. :whee:

On 9/12/2017 at 0:44 PM, Mystafo said:

CRIME SUSPENSTORIES #6 5.5 OW/W - $200  I bought this book already slabbed so I am unaware of the pressing status. There is a name written neatly in ball point pen in the red field of the book title as well as 3 creases on the FC lower right corner that hardly break the color and might be hard to see in the pics.

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

:takeit:

47 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

IRON MAN #1 5.5/6.0 OW/W - $275  Flat, glossy and solid copy w/clean staples.  Cover and CF well attached.  Little bit of dirt and some smudging in the I of IRON and the M & N of MAN in the logo.  Light color breaking crease at lower right corner of FC.  BC very slightly dingy.  Similar to previously listed copy with better pq, less edge and spine wear and fully attached CF.  Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.  No resto detectable by me.  

ScanImage006.jpg

ScanImage008.jpg

On 9/12/2017 at 1:01 PM, Mystafo said:

CRIME SUSPENSTORIES #4 6.5 OW/W - $225 I bought this book already slabbed so I am uninformed as to its pressing status. Case is in nice shape with no cracks or major scratches/scuffing

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG