• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a good or bad Stan lee sig.
2 2

42 posts in this topic

to the OP, your stan sig isn't bad and it's in a really good spot.

for the record, I don't like the idea of anyone taking a sharpie to a comic book. 
I have seen books with a blue label receive a sig on the slab, which I think is kinda cool.

Plus, if it comes with a COA, even better. If you don't like the sig after a while, get a reholder for $15 or whatever it costs.

Edited by Michelangelo

The sig on this low gradeSpiderman is OK I guess. Due to the condition, it probably doesn't affect the grade at all. If it were high grade, it certainly would. If I wrote "Robot Man" on the cover of a book, CGC would downgrade for it. Why is does Stan Lee's name not do the same? Bucks, CGC can make money off it. 

I have many books I got signed myself back in the day including Stan. I always had them signed in ball point pen at the bottom of the splash page. They would all get downgraded or qualified if I submitted them but I don't care...

If you needed to do it, you made a good choice of books.