• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Empty your wallet Baker, Sci-fi, An awesome 50's Action and more
1 1

28 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'll be listing some good books and some even better ones today and possibly tomorrow. First :takeit: in the thread wins the book over any PM negotiations. You may return raw books within 7 days for a full refund but you pay return shipping. No returns on CGC graded books please. I accept personal checks and PayPal. Shipping in the US is $7.00 for one or more raw books and $15 for one or more CGC graded. I will ship outside the US at cost. Thanks for looking.

Ken

Action Comics 210 7.0 off-white. Manufactured without a bottom staple. In my opinion this is one of the best 50's Action covers and the only issue technically to not have Superman on the cover. Gorgeous colors. An elusive issue with just one 8.0 at the top of the census. A 7.5 just sold in Heritage for over $1,400. Asking $950

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

Jungle Comics 86 CGC 8.0 ow/white. Church copy. Front cover looks 9.4 with outstanding color like you would expect from this pedigree. Downgraded for a couple of small chips and tears on the back cover. Defects are all where you want them, on the back. Beautiful copy. $550

IMG_0535.JPG

IMG_0536.JPG

Pictorial Romances 10 8.0 ow/white. Light stain on bottom of back cover, does not affect pages, otherwise the grade would be higher. Very pretty Baker cover with excellent color and gloss. Top census grade is 8.0. 

Asking $1,450

IMG_0523.JPG

IMG_0524.JPG