• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] All WOLVERINE, All the Time

169 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2017 at 11:57 AM, masterlogan2000 said:

$12 - Old Man Logan 1 (Books-a-Million)
Sealed in the original polybag.  Looks NM

oml-v1-1bam.jpg

That 3D smudge effect on the lower right hand corner is neither on the comic nor on your monitor.  That is some dirt on the bag.

:takeit:

Last book of the round… the biggie…

$275 $250 - Wolverine and the X-Men #4 (Venomized)
NM
Gorgeous book.  I want to be conservative in the grade though.  Lays flat, sharp corners. But, I see a few very tiny spine ticks (1 color breaking).
(Click on the scans for even higher resolution.)

wolandxmen-4venom-f-20180602.jpg

wolandxmen-4venom-r-20180602.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000
Price Drop

3 minutes ago, sgcomiccollector said:
On 9/18/2017 at 9:47 PM, masterlogan2000 said:

$2 - True Believers:  Wolverine 1
NM

On 9/17/2017 at 10:57 PM, masterlogan2000 said:

$12 - Old Man Logan 1 (Books-a-Million)
Sealed in the original polybag.  Looks NM

That 3D smudge effect on the lower right hand corner is neither on the comic nor on your monitor.  That is some dirt on the bag.

On 9/18/2017 at 9:48 PM, masterlogan2000 said:

$2 - True Believers:  Wolverine vs. Hulk 1 (Incredible Hulk 181)
NM

:hi:

^^

I see this sales thread is almost at 4,000 page views!  When we hit that mark, all books from Rounds 1, 2, and 3 are 20% off and all books from this round are 10% off.

I've also opened up a sales thread in the Mixed Age section for some non-Wolverine books.  Combined flat rate shipping between these two threads.  Lots of Venom and Deadpool books posted earlier tonight, and likely some toys, Spideys, and other randomness to follow in the next couple of days.

Keeping this thread open until tomorrow night at 11:59pm PT.  20% off Rounds 1 through 3 and 10% off Round 4 in effect now!  After that time, I'm permanently pulling the books from the first three rounds and selling them in other venues (Round 4 will remain available for the time being.)

As mentioned earlier, combine the flat rate shipping with my sales thread in the Mixed Age section (ML2k's Mixed).  That sale will stay open for a while, as I have a ton of books and toys to list.  That thread has just been updated today with a bunch of X-Men and Spider-man keys (lots of 1st Omega Red, 1st Spidey 2099, more Venom).

As always offers welcome on anything you see.