• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] All WOLVERINE, All the Time

169 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, perdvenom said:

Set of Wolverine Origins #21-25.  All books in NM condition.

$23 for the set @20% off 

$45 - Wolverine Weapon X #1 (Kubert sketch) (@ 10 %off)

:takeit:per pm!

^^  Thanks!

For everyone else, remember that this thread closes out tonight.  Discounts still in effect.  (20% off Rounds 1 through 3, 10% off Round 4).

Round 5
The Newsstand Round

Instead of the complete and utter randomness that I’ve been spewing these last few rounds, let’s do a themed round.  Newsstands seem like a pretty hot thing these days. Let’s go with that…

All books from rounds 1-3 are now removed from the thread and have been sold elsewhere.  Round 4 price drops on the majority of the books, so please check them out.  They start on Page 5.

Starting up in a few minutes...

Newsstand barcode on this book is on the back cover.  Sure it’s a pain for me to get everyone a back cover scan, but buy this book to save yourself the trouble of unbagging and unboarding this issue at your LCS just to be disappointed that they only carry Direct Editions.

$7.50 - Wolverine (1988) #75
Newsstand
NM

wol1988-075f-20181023.jpg

wol1988-075r-20181023.jpg

1st X-23 in Test Tube form… Don’t believe in the retcon and keep this book HOT!

$15 - Wolverine (1988) #80
Newsstand
NM-

wol1988-080-20181023.jpg

Oh, man... must have been drunk when I scanned this one all crooked.  :insane:   I promise the buyer that it will arrive straight to your door.

Edited by masterlogan2000

$3 - Wolverine (1988) #84
Newsstand
VF Ugh... missed the tear at the top... Let's make this FREE, just pay shipping

So with this, I guess now is a good time to remind everyone and pump up my Flat Rate shipping.  Buy 1 book or 1000... shipping stays flat at $6.75 (US buyers only).  See the 1st Post for all finer details.

wol1988-084-20181023.jpg

FREEBIE!

OK, that's about half of what I'll be posting.  It's late, so I'll be calling it a night.  I promise that tomorrow morning will bring some real quality newsstands.

As a reminder, clicking on the images opens a new Window or Tab where you can zoom in at a higher resolution.

Lastly, anyone looking to make any deals can shoot me over a PM.  Offers are always welcome!