• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 6

189 posts in this topic

While time is winding down for Round 5, for the restless ones they can begin with Round 6. Off-white to white pages, New Label, this is a "Double Cover" but we are grading the Outside cover obviously.

Deadline is Monday

av95.jpg

av95back.jpg

What a miswrap! makepoint.gif

I'll give it a 8.0

Ah...no grades posted... gossip.gif

I'll give it a 8.0

Ah...no grades posted... gossip.gif

Maybe he's grading the inside cover via telekinesis. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hail.gif

Sorry for the interuption of this post. The rules were not mentioned. I was able to find the rules in round 1 but you won't have to worry about me interupting you guys fun again. sign-offtopic.gif

Sorry for the interuption of this post. The rules were not mentioned. I was able to find the rules in round 1 but you won't have to worry about me interupting you guys fun again. sign-offtopic.gif

No harm, no foul - you didn't know . . . flowerred.gif

So that means we only shoot in the air over his head as a warning? confused-smiley-013.gif

So that means we only shoot in the air over his head as a warning? confused-smiley-013.gif

Slap him on the side of the head and move along 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif